Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Toronto ON, Vancouver BC
Do you have a passion for events and an excitement for entertainment? … Do you like tackling the challenge of understanding a brand new technology and evangelizing it? … Can you get behind an entertainment service that adds instant life to any party – putting smiles on faces to create a more memorable occasion? … Do you have an existing network of event pros or get excited by the opportunity to conduct business in these circles – from clubs, bars and promoters to event venues, wedding planners and event DJs and producers? … Are you a natural salesperson understanding that closing is just the start of an ongoing relationship with customers? … Are you motivated by unlimited monetary possibilities which includes recurring commissions and career growth?
If so, then we’d like to learn more about you and schedule an interview.
Who we are
We are eOBJX (e-objects), a San Francisco based company that has created a never-been-seen-before autonomous media entertainment service that happens in real-time.
Tired of static slideshows, looping videos, and social walls that are total party snoozers, we knew there was a totally new way to use tech to dazzle attendees to create collective excitement and energy to bring any event to life.
eOBJX (aka EYEPOPWOW) is a continuous, eye-popping big screen projection that adds instant decor and ambiance to any party or event. Our software platform “knows” how to assemble media objects – photos, videos, livestream and more – on the fly and is a private web app so requires no logins, downloads, or social media mucking about. eOBJX “looks for” the newest media uploads and integrates them into dynamic, ever-changing sensory mixes. So the nightly club or bar experience turns into a more intimate and unique group selfie. And wedding receptions turn into true group creations and celebrations.
We are on a mission to introduce what’s next in event entertainment and looking to expand our team.
The Sales Rep Opportunity
Our company is looking for a Sales Rep who is relationship and results-driven to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in various US and Canadian cities. You’ll be responsible for generating and following up with leads and meeting sales goals within your territory. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as securing initial orders leading to eventual subscription contracts.
In this role, you are responsible for developing relationships with event producers, wedding planners, event DJs, clubs, bars, event venues, banquet halls (basically anywhere there are video screens or wall space for projection).
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is a plus though your work ethic is most important to us.
• Learn, understand and promote the eOBJX service
• Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
• Identify and reach out to customer leads through warm calling•
• Present, promote and sell to prospective customers. Meet in-person as well as schedule virtual demos with the team
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Negotiate and secure subscription based contracts with prospective clients
• Regular follow-up with customers to maximize satisfaction
• Maintain client records and provide team with regular reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new features of the service
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Strong work ethic – accountable and dependable with excellent follow-through
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with a variety of customers
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in Google Apps – Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks including video conferencing – we are a bring your own device company
• Able to work comfortably in a startup environment
Bonus points if you:
• Have an existing network of contacts in the event industry and nightlife space
• Are an experienced worker looking to stay engaged with a meaningful part-time position
This is a commission-only position to start (no draw). We are currently self-funded and making it a priority to change the compensation structure – base + commission + bonus –as we grow. We do offer a generous commission rate – 20% of gross sales which includes recurring commissions from service subscription sales priced at $1,250-$2,250 per mo. Plus we are open to earned shares of stock (yes, Founder’s shares) and any other creative means of being compensated as we grow.
If we haven’t lost you and this opportunity is appealing, please respond with a quick cover note and include your resume or CV. We’ll narrow down submissions to schedule an initial phone interview followed by a video conference and eventual demo
Thank you very much for your time and we hope to hear from you.
Best through these pixels.
**Please know that our human eyes read everything so put your best foot forward!**
Job Types: Contract, Commission
To Apply :: Please send an email and brief cover note to ObscureMyEmail2
© 2018 iObjx Inc. eObjx is a division of iObjx Inc. All rights reserved. San Francisco CA